Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interview with Guns and Roses' guitarist Richard Fortus.....

Sharing this news with you from the Yahoo group Metaldazenmore...thanks Robert!!

During a brand new interview with GlideMagazine.com, GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Richard Fortus was asked what has been the most important thing that he has learned from working with Axl Rose. "You know, that guy has more integrity than any artist I have ever worked with, and I have played with a lot of people," Richard replied. "But he has more integrity and that is really something that I find incredibly admirable. He is all about the music and that is all that matters to him, that's what it's about and that's all it should be about. What matters is that it's the best it can be. That is how Axl rolls. He's not about the money. He is about the art of it and I think that is what I've learned more than anything."

He added, "And I'll tell you what else, that guy listens more than any other singer I've ever worked with. He listens to musicians. When we're onstage, and the songs are different every night, so he's listening to you for when you finish a phrase before he comes in. He totally pays attention and it's really cool. It's great to work with someone like that."



  Click to join metaldazenmore
  Click to join metaldazenmore

No comments: