Thursday, May 21, 2009

Megadeth Studio Update

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine has issued the following studio update:

"I'm at the studio right now, Vic's Garage, and we are done! We're just right now finishing the last couple of notes on the new record, and Andy (Sneap, producer)'s getting ready to pack his bags and head up to Los Angeles tomorrow to get ready to fly back home on Thursday. Man, this has been a long, grueling, enduring process but it's been so worth it, and I'm so excited. I'm more excited about this record then I've been in any record since back in the 1980s. I would say, probably since, well definitely since Rust In Peace there's nothing that's excited me this much - maybe Countdown (To Extinction), but this is just absolutely insane."

Listen to Dave's entire audio message at TheLiveLine.com or call Dave on his Live Line number at (866) 597-6342.

As previously reported, in live news, Megadeth will headline the Canadian Carnage tour alongside SLAYER, MACHINE HEAD and SUICIDE SILENCE. Confirmed dates are as follows:

June
24 - GM Place - Vancouver, BC
26 - Rexall - Edmonton, AB
27 - Saddledome - Calgary, AB
29 - MTS Centre - Winnipeg, MB

"It sounds like this is something to put on my next list of cd purchases,not to mention the tour sounds like a helluva party as well, although, I would be a lucky bitch to get the chance to go see that one, keep dreamin' Reggie!!"

~~Rockin' Reggie~~







No comments: